LTE Speaker Series: Featuring a Live Panel Discussion on Transformational Learning at UConn
Friday, February 12, 9 to 11 a.m.
Virtual event, RSVP not required
If you require an accommodation to participate please email email@example.com.
UConn’s Life-Transformative Education Task Force is pleased to announce a live panel discussion on transformational learning at UConn. Sessions for Spring 2021 will focus on issues such as creating equitable faculty advising structures, faculty-staff cooperation, and building inclusive experiential learning opportunities in the classroom.
- Oscar Guerra, Department of Digital Media and Design
- Caroline McGuire, Enrichment Programs, Office of Undergraduate Research
- Fiona Vernal, Department of History
- Julia Yakovich, Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Steve Zinn, Department of Animal Science